Dreams!!! Everybody having some dream about their jobs, prosperity, health, etc. There is no doubt that many of them are longing for a good work destination and one of the good work destination is UAE. By using this as an advantage many job scams are there in online.
For those who wants to start their business, jobs, investment, residence or any other legal purpose in UAE, the UAE authorities announced some tips to avoid labour and visa fraud in UAE.
- If you are appointed for a job in UAE, the employer should provide an offer letter issued by the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation (MOHRE) of UAE.
- The respective candidates or the employees can check the validity of their offer letter at UAE embassy in their own country.
- You can also verify your job offer letter from the MOHRE’S website(enquiry service-application status) by simply entering your job offer number. All legal job offer number starts with ST followed by digits.
- If you still have any queries, that can be cleared by MOHRE al telephone number0097168027666 or via email “[email protected]” or use the “chat service”.
- Once you sign the job offer letter, your employment visa will be sent to you by your employer before you enter the UAE.
- You can use “eChannels platform”to verify the validity of your entry visa or permit issued from Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah or Fujairah.
- You can able to work or per-sue your job only with the employment visa. So don’t accept to enter the UAE with the visitor/tourist visa to start your career. If you are not aware of that and entered the UAE to start your job then you will be punished with some penalty or at times you will be deported.
- According to the UAE’s Labour Law, the employer should do all the payments for the recruitment expenses.
- Go to the “National Economic Register”website to check whether the company (which provide you job offer letter) legally exists or not. You can check the English and the Arabic name on this website.
- The UAE based airlines like Emirates, Etihad, Fly Dubai and Air Arabia are responsible for the tourist visa not for the employment visa.
- There is no independent employment visa in UAE. You have to work under an employer or a sponsor. Only your sponsor can permit you to work under other employer with the approval of MOHRE.
- You can’t apply for a resident visa from outside the country, it can be issued only when the applicant is inside the UAE, who entered the country via entry permit.
- Validity of an offer letter isone week where as the UAE employment visa valid for two months
- If your entry/permit visa is issued from Dubai, then you can verify its validity from the GDRFA’s website.
These are all the tips given by the UAE Authorities to avoid labour and visa fraud in UAE.
There are many fraudsters in all over the world, so please don’t fall for their trap. The fraudsters post jobs in online or even in some reputed websites, which you can’t even able to identify as a fraud.
Here are some clues below through that you can identify the bogus employers/fraudsters,
- The fraudsters post their job in online or via some websites with unbelievable benefits and salaries.
- If the job description mentions that no experience is required, no skills are required then without doubt it is a job scam.
- Without any face to face interview they will select you and provide you a fake offer letter with your name and some logos of the employer with or without the fake UAE embassy stamp.
- The fraudster will give you a fake mobile number which almost related to the original company numbers in UAE. Every company must have a contact landline number starting from 009714.
- The fraudster ask you to pay the amount for your visa process through the travelling agents. The travelling agent cannot arrange for a employment visa only an employer can arrange for it.
- The bogus employer can be easily identified by their email id through which they sent you the offer letter. If the email is sent from “google.com or hotmail.com” then you can confirm it as a fake offer. Usually an Authentic job offer are sent from company registered emails.
The one who is willing to work in a reputed company in UAE, the one who is not aware of the bogus employer, the one who is not having enough knowledge about the rules and regulations of UAE are targeted by the bogus employer.
Before you enter or apply for a job in UAE, you need to know/learn some of the rules and tips to avoid the labour and visa fraud in UAE. Hope this article may help you to escape from the fraudsters.