What is an SSS online portal and why is it for?
Philippine Social Security System (SSS) online portal is a member service facility online. Nowadays Digitalization is playing the key role in serving the customers without any hassle and making their transactions with the organization easy and effortless.
My.SSS is an online account for SSS members that maintain all of the member’s records individually with security. By registering to SSS online and creating a My.SSS account any member of SSS can get benefited in several ways.
- Hassle free transactions with SSS online portal.
- Can save members time and energy.
- Without running to the SSS branch the members can complete their transactions at any time, from anywhere.
What are the uses of My.SSS account?
- You can see, download and print all your records through this account from your home.
- You can apply for a salary loan or for Maternity benefits.
- You can check your SSS loan repayment records 24/7.
- You can check your application status or status of your benefit claims.
- You can schedule your appointment with an SSS branch.
Above all, the Philippine Social Security System(SSS) wants its members to get registered at My.SSS portal to prevent Identity theft and to ensure their information security.
“Overseas Filipino Workers(OFWs) who are already members of SSS should finish their online registration.”
Steps to register online:
STEP: 1 Visit the site sss.gov.ph and click on the ’MEMBER’ tab.
STEP: 2 On the next page click on ‘Not yet registered in My.SSS?’
STEP: 3 On the next page tick the check box and click on ‘proceed’ button.
STEP: 4 In the following page select any available information to carry on further in to registration process.
STEP: 5 On the next page fill the User ID Registration application form with all the required details.
At the end, enter the captcha code and check the box of “I accept the Terms of Service.” and click on submit.
The authority will validate your details that you have provided against their records. After 30 minutes, you will get an Email from [email protected].
If the email that you have provided belongs to either Gmail or Hotmail, you better check your spam folder for the mail.
The mail contains an activation link which will expire in the next five days. So, you better to act quickly on it.
By clicking on the activation link you will be redirected to a page where you have to create a password for your My.sss account. By finishing it you have successfully created your SSS online account.