The holy month of Ramadan is on the way and the Muslims are about to experience it again with social distancing the second time.
As the holy month is about to commence, the UAE officials have provided with COVID rules in ensuring the safety of the residents this year the mosques will be open and will host the significant prayers like Taraweeh.
The residents had spent Ramadan within their homes as mosques remained closed the last year.
THE RULES SHOULD BE FOLLOWED IN SEVEN EMIRATES AND THE FEDERAL IN DUEOF RAMADAN.
General rules applicable in and around UAE
- The special Taraweeh prayers will be organized in mosques in the Gulf. and the prayer hall for women will remain shut.
- At the time of Iftar gatherings should be avoided.
- Meals can be shared only among the members of the family living in the same roof.
- Inside the mosques Iftar meals aren’t allowed.
- Distribution of Iftar meals inside or in front of the restaurants are forbidden.
RULES IN DUBAI DURING RAMADAN
- Massive social gatherings were prohibited.
- Tents for Ramdan, Iftar, and donations aren’t allowed.
- Taraweeh special prayers are allowed in mosques with the adherence to the safety measures insisted to follow.
- Tents for Iftar are prohibited.
- Feast for groups on Iftar and supplying of meals at gatherings, restaurants, or in infront of mosques, cars or by any other medium should be avoided.
- Special offers advertisements on Iftar meals are prohibited.
- The charity meals is supplied only through the official charitable circle that are endorsed by the Emirates.
- The permits for Ramdan tents are called off.
- The accredited charities in Emirates will be distributing the Iftar meals in a precautious manner.
- After the Asr prayer the meals will be supplied and will be terminated an hour prior to the maghrib prayer.
IN RAS AL KHAIMAH
- Iftar meals shouldn’t be dispersed in or in front of the restaurants.
- Outside the mosques Iftar tents are restrained.
- Distribution of meals outside the houses is banned.
- Distributing meals in Residential labour complexes should be in tightly closed boxes or bags.
- Assembling’s are banned.
- Two- meter distance should be maintained by the residents.
UMM AL QUWAIN
- Presenting Qurans and other gift items are not allowed.
- House calls and family gatherings are banned.
- No meals should be shared or interchanged.
- Tents for Iftar and Ramadan commercials are prohibited.
- Meals will be distributed to the labour residents by an approved organization.
- Beggars should be reported while facing them.